We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BBQ in Sabah

kuala lumpur
Level Contributor
1 post
Save Topic
BBQ in Sabah

Me and my family plan for a 6D 5N trip this coming Dec 2011, staying in Kota Kinabalu.( Marina courts maybe). and plan for relaxing and 'bbq'ing in any island in Tunku Abdul Rahman Park and staying over night there.

the Q is..

1- which island provide a spot for BBQ and is it possible?

2-which island have a chalet or homestay

3-which island is the best for snorkeling

4- which island we can enjoying sunset and

5- which island we can enjoy sunrise or both !

cheers!

Kota Kinabalu
Destination Expert
for Sabah
Level Contributor
2,246 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: BBQ in Sabah

Hi kayroll_7,

I don't think you could do "Private BBQ" on any islands around Tunku Abdul Rahman Park, but i am not too sure, someone please shed some lights maybe?

2 islands that provide a place to stay, Manukan & Gaya Island. Both are pretty exclusive resorts.

If you are looking for BBQ experience and do not mind if the resorts provide this for you, then i suggest Manukan Island Resort, the seafood BBQ is pretty exclusive.

Just a suggestion, maybe you could plan 1 night stay in Kundasang instead, there you could rent yourself a chalet with private BBQ Pit provided.

Nickie

2. Re: BBQ in Sabah

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2013, 03:42