We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kinabatangan River - Help!

London
Level Contributor
65 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Kinabatangan River - Help!

Hi there,

My girlfriend and I are visiting Borneo in August. We want to stay in Sukau and do a few river cruises and perhaps some trekking. Is there any way you can do this without organising through a tour operator prior to arrival? Ideally we would stay in lodge in Sukau then organise river cruises when we are there.

Also, any recommendations for which lodges to stay at in Sukau?

Any feedback would be appreciated

Cheers

North Borneo Cruises
Boat Tours, Sightseeing Tours
River Junkie Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Hiking & Camping Tours, River Rafting & Tubing
SeaTango
Sightseeing Tours, Boat Tours, Scuba & Snorkeling, Nature & Wildlife Tours
Borneo Quad Biking
Sightseeing Tours, 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours
london
Level Contributor
976 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kinabatangan River - Help!

Hi there

We are going in October and booked the Bilit Rainforest Lodge via Agado , I think. The stay include activities and we can cancel up to a week beforehand for free. We now have to work out how to get there from Sepilok though.

Not sure if this is of any help, but have a wonderful time.

Malaysia
Level Contributor
9,425 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kinabatangan River - Help!

Try this site,look cosy

naturelodgekinabatangan.com/gettingthere.php

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Kuching
Level Contributor
2,038 posts
235 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kinabatangan River - Help!

Stayed at Nature Lodge, its good! Well run place with good boat guides and decent food for dinner. I'd recommend..

4. Re: Kinabatangan River - Help!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 July 2013, 20:16