We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mabul Water Bungalows - beach?

Geneva, Switzerland
Level Contributor
48 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Mabul Water Bungalows - beach?

I'm looking into booking up Mabul Water bungalows as my husband loves diving, but wondered if it is possible for me to walk to a beach on Mabul island from there?

Kota Kinabalu
Destination Expert
for Sabah
Level Contributor
2,258 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mabul Water Bungalows - beach?

Hi Swisschick,

Mabul water bungalows builts on stilt,pratically they are on water so there is no beach. But you can walk over to SMART where there is a small beach.

If you are really looking for jice beach,then Mataking or Pom Pom Island is a better option for you.

Nickie

london
Level Contributor
976 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mabul Water Bungalows - beach?

Hi there

The beach on Mabul is really nice and the area in front of Scuba Junkies is kept really clean and tidy....the snorkelling off the jetty is great ....turtles in abundance.

Have a great trip

3. Re: Mabul Water Bungalows - beach?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 September 2014, 06:22