We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in KK

Surrey, England
7 posts
Save Topic
Weather in KK

We are travelling to Malaysia next Sunday for our Honeymoon and we were wondering whats the weather like at the moment as all forecasts show thunderstorms. Can anyone help?

Scotland
Level Contributor
119 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in KK

Hi - we're travelling too, Aberdeen to London, departing London 10.00 pm. Noticed the forecast for the next 15 days and my heart fell!!! I have heard that it tends to be sunny in the mornings, and early afternoon, storms mid afternoon, and then it clears again so if we want to sunbathe, guess we'll have to get up early! Hope you have a lovely honeymoon. We've never been to this part of Malaysia before and are really looking forward to it.

Central Scotland
Level Contributor
31 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in KK

absolutly not we have been here for 4 days now, the weather is scortching, its sunny from 6.30am to about 3.30pm and then becomes a little overcast but still very hot and you will still burn! we have had a lot of winds and a little rain through the night but never through the day. weather is fab, i am on my honeymoon too and leave 14th september, loving it here!! we are in tanjung aru and visited rasa ria yesterday and that was fab too!

have a good honeymoon

Central Scotland
Level Contributor
31 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in KK

yeh it has been now but if you look at the day i posted that message there was no sign of rain!

Scotland
Level Contributor
119 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather in KK

Och well, fingers crossed ......