We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Toiletries at Rasa Ria

Preston, Lancashire
Level Contributor
578 posts
Save Topic
Toiletries at Rasa Ria

I just read on a recent review that the bathroom toiletries at the Rasa Ria are L'Occitane!! Is this just in the ocean wing or in the garden wing as well, if not in the garden wing what toiletries do they supply, I always like to bring a few home :)

Wangaratta...
Destination Expert
for Kota Kinabalu, Wangaratta, Sandakan
Level Contributor
8,164 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Toiletries at Rasa Ria

Only in the Ocean Wing.

Garden Wing - here is an extract from my recent review

"The bathroom has a large walk in shower recess, good size basin and bench area and a toilet. Everything in the way of amenities was available including, cakes of soap, shampoo, conditioner, bath lotion, skin conditioner, tooth brushes and tooth paste, cotton buds, make up pads, shower caps, plenty of excellent towels, hand towels and face washers. Towels etc. were replaced daily if required".

My review is at tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g298307-d306…

and contains other information about the resort.

Preston, Lancashire
Level Contributor
578 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Toiletries at Rasa Ria

Never mind!! What brand are they in the garden wing, sounds like we will nt have to take any toiletries with us!

Wangaratta...
Destination Expert
for Kota Kinabalu, Wangaratta, Sandakan
Level Contributor
8,164 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Toiletries at Rasa Ria

They are Shangri-la branded.

4. Re: Toiletries at Rasa Ria

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 July 2013, 05:48
Get answers to your questions about Kota Kinabalu