We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for open water scuba diving partner

Singapore
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Looking for open water scuba diving partner

Hi.. I'm looking for a partner to take up the OW course with me in KK. Both of us can benefit from it as it will be cheaper and most dive package need min 2 pax for the better deal. I'll be around 9th September to 13th September.

Kota Kinabalu
Destination Expert
for Sabah
Level Contributor
2,249 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for open water scuba diving partner

Hi jnlh2010,

Some operators offer same package price for single travelers or more participants, they may conduct the class for you alone, or, have other travelers join the course with you.

If you main concern is due to cost, consider doing it alone.

Nickie

Wangaratta...
Destination Expert
for Kota Kinabalu, Wangaratta, Sandakan
Level Contributor
7,981 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for open water scuba diving partner

Divedownbelow appear to be priced on an individual basis.

divedownbelow.com/padi-5-star-dive-centre/…

Singapore
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for open water scuba diving partner

Thanks for the reply. I have been asking around. I know how it goes. Doing it alone wil be much more costly though about 50-80% more. That's why Im posting if anyone else would be able to do it arounf at the same time as me to strike a better deal.

Singapore
Level Contributor
291 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for open water scuba diving partner

Try the KK scuba diving buddy group on Facebook. You might find someone on there who wants to do it, or will offer you a better individual rate.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/112861601220/

5. Re: Looking for open water scuba diving partner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2013, 10:16