We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

supermarket near Tanjung Aru hotel

Sussex, UK
Level Contributor
270 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
supermarket near Tanjung Aru hotel

just wondering if possible to buy supplies for room and take back there ie drinks, wine, beer, nibbles etc.

west australia perth
Level Contributor
620 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: supermarket near Tanjung Aru hotel

G,DAY.

There is a small supermarket on your way to the hotel, just get your taxi to stop and dash in, i think it was called Sunnys or something like that. We generally get a taxi into town and get our goodies from the supermarket in the basement of Centrepoint Shopping Centre.

Kota Kinabalu
Destination Expert
for Sabah
Level Contributor
2,254 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: supermarket near Tanjung Aru hotel

Hi Snorkelbabe,

Sunny Market is the nearest supermarket to STAR.

Its walkable (about 20-30mins i reckon) but best is to take a taxi upon your return trip as you'll be carrying stuff. I think it should not cost more than RM10 per way for taxi.

In between of Sunny Market & STAR, there is also a 7Eleven located at Tanjung Aru Plaza. But the prices are slightly higher than Sunny Market.

Nickie

3. Re: supermarket near Tanjung Aru hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 19:17