We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport to Celyn Resort

Which Kota Kinabalu hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
singapore
5 posts
Save Topic
Airport to Celyn Resort

Anyone know how can I go to Celyn Resort fro the airport. Arriving at about 12noon. Any advice will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Kota Kinabalu...
Level Contributor
243 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport to Celyn Resort

Celyn Resort is located in Kundasang, roughly 2hours drive from KKIA. Taking a cab directly to Celyn Resort may be costly. You can try switching cabs in town for a possible price negotiation or consider a chauffer service from tour or car rental agencies.

Petaling Jaya...
Destination Expert
for Malaysia
Level Contributor
6,838 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport to Celyn Resort

Which Celyn Resort?

There's one in Kundasang as mentioned above; and there's one in City Mall in Kota Kinabalu.

singapore
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport to Celyn Resort

Hi Jadamros,

sorry for the late reply. I am refering to Kundasang not the one in the city.

Thanks

singapore
Level Contributor
74 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport to Celyn Resort

hi SEB

below will be your answer

1. From airport : how to go to Celyn Resort at Kundasang? Driving will be 2-2.5HR

2. Is it walking distance from Celyn Resort to Kinabalu park or nearby places of interest? If not, how to go to these places?

walking is definetly not as Celyn is situated at a top hill, self driving will be the best , as taking cab is quite ex

3. How to leave Celyn Resort to my next hotel in the city?

self -drving will still be the best solutions

singapore
5 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Airport to Celyn Resort

Thank for your info but I do not drive. Any local I can contact for prior arrangement?

singapore
5 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Airport to Celyn Resort

Thank for your info but I do not drive. Any local I can contact for prior arrangement?

7. Re: Airport to Celyn Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 February 2013, 13:02
8. Re: Airport to Celyn Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 November 2013, 10:15