We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

KLIAs wetland land tour- how much should I pay?

singapore
Level Contributor
13 posts
Save Topic
KLIAs wetland land tour- how much should I pay?

Hi

Will be travelling to KK in a couple of days time. Hoping to get organized and book some tours online prior to leaving.

Ive been quoted RM155 per adult and 134RM per kid by a travel agency for a half day KLIAs wetland cruise.

Now Ive just read on the travel forum people paying anything from 70RM per person to RM280 for 1 adult and 2 kids.

Now there is a big price variation.

Before I pay in full, whats a reasonable price to pay ? Or should I just book the tour when I get to KK?

Thanks for any help!

Kota Kinabalu
Destination Expert
for Sabah
Level Contributor
2,249 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: KLIAs wetland land tour- how much should I pay?

May i know what is KLIA Wetland Cruise? You have a full name for it instead of KLIA?

singapore
Level Contributor
13 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: KLIAs wetland land tour- how much should I pay?

Sorry Sabah Girl- its the Klias Proboscis and Firefly tour.

Kota Kinabalu
Destination Expert
for Sabah
Level Contributor
2,249 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: KLIAs wetland land tour- how much should I pay?

Oh Hi!

I guess some customer hire a van or car and take them directly to Klias, which means the price is not inclusive of return transfer.

Hope it helps!

Wangaratta...
Destination Expert
for Kota Kinabalu, Wangaratta, Sandakan
Level Contributor
7,979 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: KLIAs wetland land tour- how much should I pay?

You should be able to book a tour on arrival in KK. Most good hotels will have a tour shop/desk that can arrange a tour.

Have a look at these sites for idea of what is available.

divedownbelow.com/sabah-travel-centre/…

or

oibtours.com/category/oib-river-cruises/

5. Re: KLIAs wetland land tour- how much should I pay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 March 2015, 06:16