We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Walai tokou homestay

Kuala Lumpur...
7 posts
Save Topic
Walai tokou homestay

Anybody has any idea about walai tokou homestay? I am travelling with whole family of 10 adults and 3 kids, a package tour recommended a 5 rooms for us. Any comment please?

Tq

Ng

Kota Kinabalu...
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Walai tokou homestay

hi i'm from ranau/kundasang. walai tokou homestay consists of a number of 'tuan rumah' who run homestay business. if you're not picky then you can take the offer provided.. i'm a travel guide myself and i use walai tokou homestay a lot - and demand/pick for only several owner. some of the homestay not very pleasant.

you can tell me your budget and i'll give you some suggestion. put in mind that kundasang got very little choice of hotel around pekan kundasang (2 only) and resort (1 only). lodges.. cabin.. homestay you can find a lot.

Kuala Lumpur...
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Walai tokou homestay

Hi tq for ur replied. That's what I worry .. As I am traveling with big group of family members with kids, an agent recommended Walai tokou but not mention the name of the homestay.

What will u recommend for 10a3 k? H

Kota Kinabalu
Destination Expert
for Sabah
Level Contributor
2,251 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Walai tokou homestay

Hi Pearleynyc,

You can check out the villa at:

jresidence.com/rooms_J-Residence-Lodge-Accom…

I have not stayed there, i come across this place on the web, it seems to fit 12pax nicely.

Other accommodation has lesser capability.

Nickie

Kuala Lumpur...
7 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Walai tokou homestay

Hi fina,

Do u know suryati homestay?. Is this ok?

Tq

Kuala Lumpur...
7 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Walai tokou homestay

Tq nickie...

6. Re: Walai tokou homestay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 April 2015, 05:16