We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Borneo tour operator Mondo Verde Leisure Sdn Bhd

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
10 posts
102 reviews
Save Topic
Borneo tour operator Mondo Verde Leisure Sdn Bhd

Hi,

I am planning a tour to Borneo this summer and I came across the tour operator Mondo Verde Leisure Sdn Bhd. I found the tour Highlights of Borneo under the site malaysia.com/borneo-highlights-6d5n-tour.html

After my first enquiry I received very quickly a reply from Serge Huber, who I have discovered is the owner of this tour operator. The service level has been always very high but now that I have to make a final decision and eventually make the payment of a part of the trip, I want to make sure that this is a serious agency and that the tour they offer is of good quality. In order to assess that, I am used to check Tripadvisor or other forums. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find any reviews of any of their tours. I assume that this is because they work directly with tour guides as they mention on their website. However, I am bit worried to choose their tour without knowing any opinions. Therefore, I would appreciate very much if anybody who has already booked any tours with this company could give me their opinions. Thank you very much in advance.

Wangaratta...
Destination Expert
for Kota Kinabalu, Wangaratta, Sandakan
Level Contributor
8,365 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Borneo tour operator Mondo Verde Leisure Sdn Bhd

Sorry, I have never heard of them.

Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
67 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Borneo tour operator Mondo Verde Leisure Sdn Bhd

I have use the Mondo Verde, for our trip to Borneo in February 2014.

We were very happy with the services. The tour was excellent. Accommodations (some basic and some more upmarket), drivers/guides/rangers were all great.

I would definitely not hesitate to book again with them.

3. Re: Borneo tour operator Mondo Verde Leisure Sdn Bhd

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 April 2014, 16:18
Horsens, Denmark
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Borneo tour operator Mondo Verde Leisure Sdn Bhd

Hi

We are actually in the same situation. And we have allready made a deposite.

But now before making the final payment, we would much apriciate it if we could be a little more certain that everything is ok :-)

So if anybody out there has anymore to ad, to this string - please do it :-)

Best Regards

Lene & Brian

Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
12 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Borneo tour operator Mondo Verde Leisure Sdn Bhd

Hello Kongen,

We have not heard from you again.

Please let us know your concerns.

Best regards,

Serge

6. Re: Borneo tour operator Mondo Verde Leisure Sdn Bhd

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 04 July 2014, 00:35
7. Re: Borneo tour operator Mondo Verde Leisure Sdn Bhd

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 04 July 2014, 00:35
Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
12 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Borneo tour operator Mondo Verde Leisure Sdn Bhd

Hello Dear Destination Expert From Kota Kinabalu,

Please take note that we are fully licensed & endorsed by the Ministry of Tourism Malaysia. Our license number is KPL/LN 6758. We actively promote the Penisula of Malaysia & Borneo.

Thank you to up date your records.

Best regards,

Serge

Mentioned in this post
Kota Kinabalu
Kota Kinabalu
Kota Kinabalu District, Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
12 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Borneo tour operator Mondo Verde Leisure Sdn Bhd

Hello Akkarat,

Your posting is a fraud and your main purpose without any real reason is to try to damage our reputation.

We have checked all our records and fact is that we have never even received your booking request, so please stop accusing us for any wrong doing.

We charge fair prices and customer satisfaction has been very important to us. Our past clients can verify my claims at any time.

Bon Voyages,

Serge Huber

Roma, Italia
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Borneo tour operator Mondo Verde Leisure Sdn Bhd

Hello Kongen 04,

I'm in your same situation, i'm planning a tour to Malaysia this summer and Mondo Verde Leisure Sdn Bhd (Serge Huber) gave me a tour quotation. I have to decide to make the payment or not, I want to be sure the agency is serious. Did you book your tour with them? Did you find any feedback?

Many thanks in advance!

Mentioned in this post