We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Borneo tour operator Mondo Verde Leisure Sdn Bhd

Which Kota Kinabalu hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
7 posts
82 reviews
Save Topic
Borneo tour operator Mondo Verde Leisure Sdn Bhd

Hi,

I am planning a tour to Borneo this summer and I came across the tour operator Mondo Verde Leisure Sdn Bhd. I found the tour Highlights of Borneo under the site malaysia.com/borneo-highlights-6d5n-tour.html

After my first enquiry I received very quickly a reply from Serge Huber, who I have discovered is the owner of this tour operator. The service level has been always very high but now that I have to make a final decision and eventually make the payment of a part of the trip, I want to make sure that this is a serious agency and that the tour they offer is of good quality. In order to assess that, I am used to check Tripadvisor or other forums. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find any reviews of any of their tours. I assume that this is because they work directly with tour guides as they mention on their website. However, I am bit worried to choose their tour without knowing any opinions. Therefore, I would appreciate very much if anybody who has already booked any tours with this company could give me their opinions. Thank you very much in advance.

Kota Kinabalu...
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Borneo tour operator Mondo Verde Leisure Sdn Bhd

I would refer to Sabah Tourism and see whether they are licensed.

Edited: 15 July 2014, 06:03
Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
7 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Borneo tour operator Mondo Verde Leisure Sdn Bhd

Dear contributors, first of all I would like to thank you all for your replies. Please accept my apologies for not replying earlier but the last time I checked there were no replies and. Since then, I had many contacts with Mondo Verde and my concerns disappeared. I did indeed book my tour with them and I am travelling to Borneo next month. Immediately after my first payment I got the all the plane tickets. Although I still haven't travelled, I can already said that the level of professionalism of, its staff and in particular Serge and Azni are incredible. They have replied all my requests in no time and they have adapted our trip to our needs at a very competitive price. I also got in contact with other people who had booked with them and they all gave me very positive feedback. I would also like to inform you that they have now a new and improved webpage where clients have the possibility of posting reviews and all of them are really good (http://www.explore.my/testimonial/). I will be glad to share my experience with them upon my return mid-September. I hope this post can be helpful for those who are thinking of booking with them and have not yet done it.

13. Re: Borneo tour operator Mondo Verde Leisure Sdn Bhd

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 15 July 2014, 16:28
Edited: 15 July 2014, 16:28
Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
7 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Borneo tour operator Mondo Verde Leisure Sdn Bhd

Hi Brianoglene & ValeLu_4, I'm sorry I have not replied earlier. As mentioned on my previous post. So far I am really glad with the service I have received. If you have any questiosn, do not hesitate to contact me.

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
7 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Borneo tour operator Mondo Verde Leisure Sdn Bhd

Hi Serge, I'm sorry I haven't replied earlier but after having been in contact with you many times and beeing more than reassured, I forgot to check again the conversation I had started. I look forward to our trip to Borneo next month. I will use this conversation as an opportunity to talk about our trip with your company once we are back.

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
7 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Borneo tour operator Mondo Verde Leisure Sdn Bhd

Thank you very much for your reply, TatianaAbuDhabi for your feedback. I'm very glad to hear that everything went well on your trip :-)

Edited: 15 July 2014, 16:37
Johor Bahru...
Level Contributor
4 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Borneo tour operator Mondo Verde Leisure Sdn Bhd

Hi Kongen 04,

I am planning my vacation on 3 Days Mount Kinabalu Climb with Mondo Verde Sdn Bhd too.

Let me know how is their service as my concerns same as your very 1st post here, whether their service is good or not. Do let me know when you are back or if you read my message here.

Johor Bahru...
Level Contributor
4 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Borneo tour operator Mondo Verde Leisure Sdn Bhd

Dear Kongen 04,

My concerns now is whether to sign up with Mondo Verde Sdn Bhd on their 3 days Mount Kinabalu Climb package or not. My worries same as yours too, whether their service is good or not.

Pls reply me when you see my post here as you are with them now...

Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
12 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Borneo tour operator Mondo Verde Leisure Sdn Bhd

Thank you very much for your positive feed back. Please do not forget to share your travel experiences with us after you completed the tour. Looking forward to hearing more from you soon. Bon Voyage, Serge

Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
12 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Borneo tour operator Mondo Verde Leisure Sdn Bhd

Hello Exotic Borneo,

Thank you very much for your contribution.

We are a fully licensed travel agent & endorsed by the Ministry of Tourism Malaysia.

The Sabah Tourism is under the umbrella of Tourism Malaysia. In other words we are authorized to market Malaysia (incl. Borneo) to the world.

Best wishes,

Serge

Get answers to your questions about Kota Kinabalu