We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Whats the weather like right now? Part 2...

Stockholm
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Whats the weather like right now? Part 2...

Hi again,

just 6 days from departuring....

EastofWest or anyone else, you have a fresh report on the weather status???

UK
Level Contributor
93 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Whats the weather like right now? Part 2...

I am in Kuching right now, I am soaked in sweat as I write. It rains everyday, and when not raining it is extremely humid. Locals say this is still the wet season, and will continue till next month. KK is just up the coast. It may well be the same.

Sydney
Level Contributor
195 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Whats the weather like right now? Part 2...

Hi go to this site for weather information

wunderground.com/global/stations/96471.html

Cheers

Roger

Wangaratta...
Destination Expert
for Kota Kinabalu, Wangaratta, Sandakan
Level Contributor
7,988 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Whats the weather like right now? Part 2...

Kota Kinabalu is 800km from Kuching.

That's close to the total length of the UK.

The weather between the two can be very different.

Check the suggest weather site.

Franschhoek, South...
Level Contributor
1,009 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Whats the weather like right now? Part 2...

Hi baggelito,

Fear not - I've got some leave off work so I'm actually outside for a change and the weather has been hot for the past week. We've been having a welcome breeze come through every now and again which not only makes the heat bareable but also reduces the humidity somewhat - or perhaps that is just me kidding myself.

I'll try and hold the weather for you, but you're bound to have hot and something - hot and humid, hot and wet, etc. :o)

Yah, between Kuching you still have Miri, Brunei and other vast open spaces - I mean nevermind 800kms, it could be pouring buckets in KK town, and not be raining at all at my house not 10 minutes into the suburbs - the weather is different every 400m :o)

But come and fear the weather not, cause heat a plenty KK's got :o)

5. Re: Whats the weather like right now? Part 2...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2009, 04:16