We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how risky is to fly from Mulu to Kuching in 1 day?

In cooperation with: Sarawak Tourism Board
Colorado
Level Contributor
1,278 posts
260 reviews
Save Topic
how risky is to fly from Mulu to Kuching in 1 day?

Hello-

Ideally I'd like to travel from Mulu to Kuching in one day on May 8th.

I'd have to take the 12:35pm (arrives at 13:06pm) flight from Mulu to Miri with fly Asia and then another flight with Asia airlines from Miri to Kuching at 14:25 pm.

Is this reasonable or should I stay 1 day at Miri and catch the flight next day?

If I'll fly in one day would I have to check in the luggage at Miri again?

thank you.

Melaka, Malaysia
Destination Expert
for Melaka
Level Contributor
2,234 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: how risky is to fly from Mulu to Kuching in 1 day?

Hi Boleslav,

FAX's flights have been said to be unreliable. To play safe, you'd better stay one night in Miri but you have waste an extra day for staying in Miri which may have nothing much to offer as it is an oil town.

On the other hand, if you can't catch the ongoing flight, you can just make last minute arrangement to stay in Miri. It should not be a problem getting a place to stay there. I think Air Asia will be able to amend the flight for you too, pershap with small penalty.

2. Re: how risky is to fly from Mulu to Kuching in 1 day?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2009, 01:20