We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vegetarian Stalls

Penang Malaysia
Level Contributor
168 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Vegetarian Stalls

My family and I will be visiting Kuching in August for one week. I would be very grateful if someone could provide me location of vegetarian stalls/restaurants in Kuching. TQ. CH LOw

Sarawak
Level Contributor
353 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Vegetarian Stalls

There are many in Kuching city,

walk along the Padungan area, to the west side of Holiday Inn. You will come across a Pizza Hut. Walk around behind this area and you should come across vegetarian eateries. More towards west side (near Hock Lee Center where 360 Hotel is) - Petanak Road, Abell Road etc.

Carpenter street has a couple as well. This street is on the eastern side of the waterfront, near the Museum and next to the Post Office. Just type the name in Google Earth and you'll see it's very easy to find from any city hotel.

There are others scattered all over the city which will require either a bus or taxi ride.

Google Earth and Google are you best friends, try searching and you'll not only get phone numbers but maps, clear pictures and even customer reviews!

Have fun in Kuching!

Penang Malaysia
Level Contributor
168 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vegetarian Stalls

Thank you very much. U solve my food problem. Have a nice day.

3. Re: Vegetarian Stalls

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 November 2009, 05:35