We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

5 day 4 night

Which Kuching hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
singapore
Level Contributor
162 posts
Save Topic
5 day 4 night

It will be my first trip to kuching with my family. Bring my 1.5 yrs old boy with me.

Just wana a relax and getaway trip in Kuching.

Plan to book Limetree Hotel for first 2 nights so we can hang around the city.

The last 2 nights I plan to stay in a beach resort. Is there any recommendations for us?

My boy is keen in animals (all kinds of living creatures!). Where can I bring him to?

thks a lot folks!

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Kuching
Level Contributor
2,017 posts
235 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 5 day 4 night

My favourite beach 'resort' is Permai at the Santubong Peninsula.

Its not one of those fancy, but ultimately, soulless places (there are others around that cater for this) Instead it is built with nature in mind. Treehouse chalets overlooking the South China Sea, and other bigger chalets further into the forest.They have a swimming pool that is naturally filled with water from the mountains - very cool and refreshing. You can see birdlife and monkeys around the land. Nice little restaurant overlooking the sea also. Beach is nice enough and pretty calm sea in May - September.

Conwy, United...
Destination Expert
for Penang Island, Sarawak, George Town
Level Contributor
4,588 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 5 day 4 night

Animals - Semangoh Nature Reserve for Orangutans (you may or may not see the OU's), Matang Wildlife Centre and perhaps Jongs Crocodile Farm (they have other animals besides crocs).

3. Re: 5 day 4 night

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11 April 2013, 05:35
Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Kuching
Level Contributor
2,017 posts
235 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 5 day 4 night

@Mortalboi

This is self promotion and will be removed by TA - read the guidelines please.

5. Re: 5 day 4 night

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 April 2014, 05:15