We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which is more convenient from KLIA airport to Eastin Hotel?

singapore
Level Contributor
188 posts
81 reviews
Save Topic
Which is more convenient from KLIA airport to Eastin Hotel?

Hi,

We a couple, are arriving in KLIA airport on a weekday afternoon. Our flight arrives KLIA International airport at 1.45pm

Our question is about the journey from KLIA to Eastin Hotel.

We need some advice on

1. Price difference

2. TIme difference

3. Travel convenience (i.e. traffic jams)

Between taking the KLIA Express to Sentral (MYR 70 for 2 px one way)

and then taking a taxi from Sentral to Eastin (no idea of taxi cost)

Or

Just taking a normal taxi (booking in the airport counter) direct to Eastin Hotel. Can anyone let me know the estimated cost of this option?

On the return journey from Eastin Hotel to KLIA. Our flight departs at 6.50pm.

The hotel has a free shuttle to Sentral at 3pm which gives us plenty of time. When we reach Sentral, we can take the KLIA Express to the airport. However, I am not sure if its more convenient to just take a normal taxi from Eastin instead.

The alternative is flagging down a normal taxi from the hotel. However, we are just a bit concerned about safety and security issues in doing that. I havent enquired about the hotel's limo as that would probably cost quite a bit.

Thanks in advance.

Edited: 04 August 2013, 07:04
Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
36,565 posts
349 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which is more convenient from KLIA airport to Eastin Hotel?

A taxi door to door will cost around 75-100myr depending if you need a larger taxi.

There are no safety and security issues about flagging a taxi down on the return

What is more convenient is really up to you.

2. Re: Which is more convenient from KLIA airport to Eastin Hotel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2014, 04:15