We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Not too adventurous this time for food

Pasig
Level Contributor
149 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Not too adventurous this time for food

Hi. Going to PJ for a very short 1 and a half days trip. I'd like to do some Malay food, South Indian food and maybe seafood. I'm staying in Sunway and would like to go out for 1 lunch and 2 dinners.

I'm afraid I'm not going to do any "street-side" food. Would like to go to some good local restaurants that serve what I mentioned but in a sit-down and more comfortable (with A/C) set up.

Are there such good ones (hopefully easy to get to) near the Sunway PJ area? Last resort would be the mall but I'm trying to go more local than that.

1. Re: Not too adventurous this time for food

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2016, 14:18