We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Houseboat at Lake Kenyir

malaysia
Level Contributor
128 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Houseboat at Lake Kenyir

Has anyone stayed in the houseboat at Lake Kenyir. We have been offered 3D2N package & wonder how it's like staying in the houseboat.

Paris, France
Level Contributor
5,144 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Houseboat at Lake Kenyir

Hi, I never stayed in one, too adventurous for myself. You get a mattress on the floor, maybe inside, maybe outside on the deck (bring insect repellent) depending on the boat. here is how its looks like.

pinganchorage.com.my/kenyir_bahtera_petang_h…

If you prefer a comfortable bed and flushing toilet, try kenyir resort. Its ok to take a ride on the houseboat on a day trip, but 2 nights is def not for me...

johor
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Houseboat at Lake Kenyir

I like to know about the rate and what offer again ?!

if can , please call me 0127740680

kuala lumpur
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Houseboat at Lake Kenyir

facebook.com/pages/…

package rate is RM 3600 3d2.package include

accommodation for max 12 person.double decker bed

breakfast,lunch,dinner.

live bait.

permit

guide

Kuala Berang...
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Houseboat at Lake Kenyir

There is a lot of activities you can do if you stay in houseboat beside fishing. You can visit Visit ‘Bewah’ Caves and ‘Taat’ Caves, Kelah Sanctuary, Elephant Sanctuary, Herbs Park, some famous waterfalls, Site Seeing & Tours and Jungle Trekking. You can more information here gokenyir.com/choose-your-favorites-activity-…

Thank you

kuantan
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Houseboat at Lake Kenyir

saya nak tahu pakej ekonomi utk klrga seramai 12 org

Pakej termasuk rumah bot, dan trip memancing selama 3 hr 2 mlm

E-mail sy: aisaumaira@yahoo.com.my

6. Re: Houseboat at Lake Kenyir

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 February 2014, 03:15