We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Redang Kalong or Perhentian Tuna Bay resort .....

Burnie, Australia
Level Contributor
181 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Redang Kalong or Perhentian Tuna Bay resort .....

hi

have read lots of reports and have narrowed it down too either resort , going april/may ....

wanting to do snorkelling, swimming .and see turtles??? ,relaxing and eating ......

with our 22, 19 , 17 and 12 year olds .....which would be more suitable ... any ideas ???

Redang Island
Level Contributor
1,141 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Redang Kalong or Perhentian Tuna Bay resort .....

Based on my experience ,Perhentian Island are recommended to visit for snorkeling,swimming .relaxing and eating.

If you want to see turtle,2 snorkeling site at front Perhentian Island Resort and front of Cozy Chalet. At Redang Island,I`not guarantee you can see turtle unless diving. Most of snorkeling trips at Redang Island are included with package.

Since you planning to visit Perhentian island,I recommended you stay at Abdul Chalet. Among the best chalet at Perhentian island with good accommodation,value of money ,nice food and beautiful beaches.Otherwise,if you want go to Tuna Bay for lunch,its take 5 minutes walk.

Below,you can see clear picture about Abdul Chalet.

www.pulauperhentian.org/AbdulChalet.html

For Redang Island,I`m recommended you stay at Coral Redang island are good reputation resort compare other.

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
97 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Redang Kalong or Perhentian Tuna Bay resort .....

Most complete facilities Hotel at Redang is either Laguna Redang and Berjaya Redang. I had been Laguna few years ago, 3d2n package RM399/person. including meals, snokelling fees

More info about Laguna Redang or others resrot at Redang visit hotels.melakabest.com/City/Redang_Island.htm

Burnie, Australia
Level Contributor
181 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Redang Kalong or Perhentian Tuna Bay resort .....

thanks , as Abduls is booked out when we want too go , will stay Tuna Bay

4. Re: Redang Kalong or Perhentian Tuna Bay resort .....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 June 2011, 06:26