We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how many ways to go from Penang to Redang?

Penang -MY
2 posts
Save Topic
how many ways to go from Penang to Redang?

i am looking for most reasonable way to go to redang from penang from 17 Dec to 20 Dec- will take 3D2N package for Redang snorkling, but dont know should take bus from Penang or fly. what is right flight? please advice..

Mentioned in this post
Penang
Penang
Malaysia
Conwy, United...
Destination Expert
for Penang Island, Sarawak, George Town
Level Contributor
4,835 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: how many ways to go from Penang to Redang?

You have 3 choices depending on when you can travel and availability of flights etc:

1. fly from Penang to KL and then from KL to KB. From KB it is a bus/taxi/boat trip to Redang

2. Fly from Penag to KL and then from KL to KT. From here, it is the same as above.

3. Bus to either KB or KT

this might help

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g304006-i11397-k31…

Mentioned in this post
Penang
Penang
Malaysia
Redang Island
Level Contributor
1,200 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: how many ways to go from Penang to Redang?

Redang Island are closed due of monsoon season starting from November until February or March 2010...please postponed your holiday to Redang...

www.redangisland.org/MonsoonSeason.html

The nearest airport to Redang Island is Sultan Mahmod Airport Kuala Terengganu....not Kota Bharu airport ..

Getaway to Redang Island have 2 jetty....

1. Syahbandar Jetty

2. Merang Jetty

3. Re: how many ways to go from Penang to Redang?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 May 2010, 05:19
Get answers to your questions about Kuala Terengganu