We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

taxi from kuantan airport to dungun ?

Which Kuala Terengganu hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
dublin, ireland
Level Contributor
3 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
taxi from kuantan airport to dungun ?

could any one give me an approximate price how much a taxi would cost from kuantan airport to dungun ? i am thinking of staying at the Tanjong jara resort with my partner and our 13month baby as I ve been able to find a really good rate for this resort. Flying in to Singapore after 6 weeks of travel and just want some where to relax for 6 days before heading home, is this the place ? I ve looked at some of the islands on the east coast but alot of the nicer accomodations seem isolated and it would be nice to be able take a stroll in if possible. Any and all advice welcome

Redang Island
Level Contributor
1,097 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: taxi from kuantan airport to dungun ?

From Singapore you fly direct to Kuala Terengganu by Firefly then to Dungun catch Airport taxi ,fares RM110 per way. This good alternative compare you landed at Kuantan then catch taxi to Dungun will take 2 hour.

http://www.fireflyz.com.my/

dublin, ireland
Level Contributor
3 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: taxi from kuantan airport to dungun ?

Unfortunately fireflyz are only starting there flights from Singapore to Kuala Terengganu on the 27th of March and I m flying into Sinagapore on the 24th. I can book a flight on the return journey out of Kuala Terengganu, therefore not needing to return to Kuantan airport. Is it worth the 2 hour road trip I wonder and just how much would the taxi cost ? we'd have always hoped on a bus prior to baby. Hmm what to do .....

3. Re: taxi from kuantan airport to dungun ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 January 2012, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Kuala Terengganu