We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

INR coversion to MYR in Kuala Terengganu

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Topic
INR coversion to MYR in Kuala Terengganu

Hi,

I am travelling to Malaysia for the first time. I will be going to Kuala Terengannu. Can you please advice if I can get INR coversion to MYR in Kuala Terengganu (or Should I buy some USD/Euros and convert it to MYR)

(or Covert the same at Kuala Lumpur airport). Please guide.

Thanks,

Abhi

Redang Island
Level Contributor
1,139 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: INR coversion to MYR in Kuala Terengganu

Recommended to convert at Kuala Lumpur Airport as rates conversion same.

For Kuala Terengganu City,only Maybank and CIMB Forex counter available. For your convenient,change the currency at KL airport much more better and save time.

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: INR coversion to MYR in Kuala Terengganu

Thanks for your guidance.

Can we convert from INR to MYR in KL airport or do i need carry it in any standard internaional currency like USD or Euro or GBPs are required for conversion?

Chennai (Madras...
8 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: INR coversion to MYR in Kuala Terengganu

Hi,

You can very well convert INR to MYR at KL airport or KL city. You will get better rates in Bukit Bintang area in KL. But as per Indian law, you can carry only a maximum of 7500 in INR per person while traveling out of India.

Last time when I went to KL, I convert INR to MYR from India itself. This is better than converting to USD and then converting again to MYR.

Best Regards!

4. Re: INR coversion to MYR in Kuala Terengganu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 16:42
Get answers to your questions about Kuala Terengganu