We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reaching Early Morning from KL to KT - Killing Time

Save Topic
Reaching Early Morning from KL to KT - Killing Time

HI

we are reaching KT via bus from KL, we will be reaching KT by 6~7AM. The public ferry to Redang is only at 10:30AM.

So need advice on how to spend time.

I heard about the China town, will that be open at 7:00 Am for breakfast? Please advice

When will the 'Shahbandar Jetty' ticket counter opens? when should be the reporting time?

I did not do pre-booking of the public ferry, please advice if there is an option to do the pre-booking.

Thank you

-V

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Reaching Early Morning from KL to KT - Killing Time

Most people check-in at the Shahbandar Jetty ticket counter about 30-45 minutes beforehand.

I'm not sure what time the counter opens exactly, I think the first ferry out is at 9:00am; so the counter should be open by 8-8:30am.

The Jetty is pretty central and indeed near KT's Chinatown as well as the town's market (Pasar Besar). You could probably spend some time walking that area before finding a place for a relaxing breakfast.

2. Re: Reaching Early Morning from KL to KT - Killing Time

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 01:16
Get answers to your questions about Kuala Terengganu