We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Meedhupparu Day trips

London
Level Contributor
162 posts
Save Topic
Meedhupparu Day trips

Hi guys,

My wife and are off to paradise in mid July. Can anyone remember the dayu trips and cost of these that are available? I have looked on the resort website, which does give a list but no prices.

Thanks

sheffield
8 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Meedhupparu Day trips

Me and my girlfriend got back on the 25th May after 2 weeks.

We went to the Fishermans Island Trip on a Thursday at a cost of $25 each. Well worth it. Showed you around the local Schools, Nursery, and the Boatbuilders which was brilliant to watch and even have a go yourself if you can be bothered to do any trips that is as the Island is too good to leave even for a few hours!!

I would also suggest the Snorkeling Trip, they take you out to another Island then an interesting Sand Bank right in the middle of the Sea! Brilliant holiday and im definitely going back one day.

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
210 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Meedhupparu Day trips

night fishing 15 dollars per person fisherman village 25 dollars per person.desert island 30 dollars each.morning fishing 25 dollars each.sunset photo shoot 10 dollars each.sunrise excursion 10 each.lovers paradise 75 dollars each.Athunghala15dollars each.phone home to uk 4 dollars per min.have a great time