We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Meedhupparu...need some advice!!

oxford, UK
7 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Meedhupparu...need some advice!!

I am planning togo to Meedhupparu with my husband & 5yr old this Christmas. Has anyone been there since the Tsunami?? I would love to see some pictures and any comments re the accomodation, food, beach and insect life as we are not divers but would just enjoy a relaxing time by the pool / beach. I also understand there is a large Italian presence......

Any advice / pictures that anyone can give me would be muchappreciated

Many thanks

Save Reply
1. Re: Meedhupparu...need some advice!!

See my separate post of today's date. you will love it and you have (on good authority) picked the best time of year for optimum weather !

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
210 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Meedhupparu...need some advice!!

hi i have been there since the tsunami we were there in april we have been to the island twice and we are going back next year.We love the island and the people who work on the island are fantastic and very friendly.The accomadation is great very clean your room is cleaned twice a day.there was a lot of italians but since the tsunami more english people are going than the italians.when you go in the sea or pool it is a good idea if your 5 year old wears a t shirt because you can get burned as inorris said on another post hi lee we were there with lee and emma as he has said the sun is very strong and you can get very easily burned.As inorris did.There is no childrens club .

Get answers to your questions about North Ari Atoll
Recent Conversations