We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

meedhupparu

Lincolnshire
Level Contributor
1 post
11 reviews
Save Topic
meedhupparu

My husband and I are due to fly out on 6th Feb, can anyone tell me about the island and recommend which rooms are quiet and on a good stretch of beach. Also any tips about the island?

Thanks

Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: meedhupparu

Please read all the info (and there is lots of it) in previous posts, I think you will find out all you need to know. Basically, DON'T WORRY, it is a fantastic island and you will love it! To everyone that is going, one thing that hasn't been mentioned is the fact that as it is a fairly dominant Italian island, it is amusing to sit on the boardwalk outside the bar and watch all the Italian posers go by! I'll give them their dues though, the women do look stunning in all their designer gear and the blokes dress well also....... they put most of us to shame really!

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
210 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: meedhupparu

hi, meehupparu island is really beautifull .The beach is pure white sand with clear blue sea.i emailed the island to ask about the room we had last time we went and they said that the rooms are allocated on arrival.there are a lot of reviews about the island on this site.see also pureshores.com were there are more reviews.It is a fantastic island and i have never read a bad report about meedhupparu its just so good.we are going back because we love the place.