We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which beach room sea view at Chaya reef

Wales
Level Contributor
698 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
Which beach room sea view at Chaya reef

Hi all

Just booked Chaya ...seduced by fab coral reef and reasonable no frills price tag for Sept. We usually go to Thailand or Sri Lanka or India and have been spoilt with ocean front views which I love

I can see that beach bungalows carry the idea that 301, to 311 are preferable because of the wider sandy area., ...However I like to see the water from my bed rather than the sand and foliage and of course as little or as distant a view of the sea wall as possible.

Don't want the over the water definitely , which I'm sure you are thinking is the logical choice, I'm too fair skinned and need shade.

From photos I can't tell if a sea view is possible from a supine bed view ? ......mmm does any one know if this is possible from any beach rooms without standing on your head or a chair or any other acrobatics...

Can you also tell me the Chaya email address to make such a request

suffolk
Level Contributor
3,669 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which beach room sea view at Chaya reef

I'm pretty sure you can actually see the ocean from the bed in 301-310.

Unusually for the Maldives, there is no greenery obstructing the view from these rooms.

John

Swanwick, United...
Level Contributor
4,401 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which beach room sea view at Chaya reef

fom.ellaidhoo@chaayahotels.com.mv

Wales
Level Contributor
698 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which beach room sea view at Chaya reef

Great thanks

4. Re: Which beach room sea view at Chaya reef

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 May 2014, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about North Ari Atoll
Recent Conversations