We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Meedhupparu spa

london
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Meedhupparu spa

Hi there,

We have booked to go to Meedhupparu for first 2 weeks in November. I'm trying to find out about spa treatments. Myself and OH went to Kuredu a couple of years back and the spa there was fabulous so wherever we go now, we always have a "spa day" :-) Has anyone been to the spa at Meed and what kind of prices should we expect? I've mailed the island a couple of times but I haven't gotten any joy. I'm really looking for a treatment list.

Thanks for your help.

Claire

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
338 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Meedhupparu spa

HI,

We just returned last week from Meedhupparu and the prices for massages and treatments vary between 60 and 150 dollars. There is also a couples package which costs 240 for both people and lasts 2 and 1/2 hours. So not extortionate I didn't think. The cheapest massage at 60 dollars lasts 50 minutes.

There are also 3 different places to have treatments. There are some places on Meed itself, then there is the Ayurveda centre and the Water Villa's has its own Coconut Spa as well which all guests can book.

Hope this helps,

Reeva