We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

atms,

essex
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Topic
atms,

Does anybody know if there are any atms at mali airport or sun island

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
2,529 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: atms,

Sun Island, No, don't know about Male airport????

cfc
Crawley, United...
Level Contributor
1,349 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: atms,

Take travellers chqs mate.Exchange on Sun or take em home if you dont use em

cfc

ps batman you seen my post ?

United States
Level Contributor
1,425 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: atms,

There was an ATM at the Male airport. Just past the luggage check at immigration as I recall. Dont have any idea if it works as Ive never used it.

I guess i dont understand why you need the ATM. Use credit card (especially if you can get one that doesn't charge you fee for currency exchange) Get you some small denominations of $$$ for tips and off resort excursions before you go and you shouldnt need money for anything else. Just credit card whatever charges you have at the resort. Dont believe that travel checks get you the best rate of exchange but I guess it depends on what your credit card is charging for currency swap.

4. Re: atms,

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2009, 15:19
Get answers to your questions about Southern Ari Atoll