We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sun Island activities

UK
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Sun Island activities

Can anyone help me out here?

I'm sure i've read somewhere that on Sun Island you can buy a weekly 'sports package' that gives unlimited access for tennis/badminton/gym/jacuzzi for $35, but I can't find anything to confirm this.

I know most of this is included on AI, but we're going FB.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks

James

cfc
Crawley, United...
Level Contributor
1,349 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sun Island activities

hi James. I have never heard of the package you mention.Darts,badminton,table tennis,football,volleyball ,tennis are all free.Jet skis and the sail fins are chargable to your room ,you can check your account on your TV.

cfc

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
25 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sun Island activities

You are right - it is called the Relax Package. $5 per night per person gives you unlimited use of Sauna, Jacuzzi, Snooker, Tennis etc.

3. Re: Sun Island activities

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2009, 21:18
Get answers to your questions about Southern Ari Atoll