We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sun island 14th August

lincolnshire
Level Contributor
47 posts
1 review
Save Topic
sun island 14th August

Hi any one arriving at Sun Island on or around 14th August. On hoilday with other half, sister inlaw and 16 and 18 year old kids. Starting to rearly look forward to getting there! Cheers!

Glasgow
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: sun island 14th August

Hi,

Going with other half (both in our mid 20's), but we don't arrive until the 18th of August.

Fingers crossed the weather is good!

lincolnshire
Level Contributor
47 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: sun island 14th August

Hi,We'll look out for you and say hi! Hope you have great time see you in the bar!

Bye for now.

Larisa, Greece
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sun island 14th August

Hi from greece

me and my girlfriend we'll be there around 11/8 see ya at the bar... just seven days away... :)

bye bye..

lincolnshire
Level Contributor
47 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: sun island 14th August

will look out for you in the bar then. dont forget the ouzo! see you soon,cant wait!:) andy and denise xx

Europe
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
2,493 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: sun island 14th August

Don't listen to Sunflower, Traveller, Sunflower is just trying to get you into jail with your ouzo before you see a glimpse of the white sands!

Lincs
Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: sun island 14th August

Hi,

I'm going on the 14th August too :) What a coincidence!! Going with my sister and family - gonna have a struggle keeping her out of the bar though!!My bro in law is a right pain in the neck, but i'll kick him into touch ha ha.

REALLY looking forward to it and cant wait to get there. Maybe we can meet up? ;)

XXX

Lincs
Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: sun island 14th August

By the way, does anyone know if there are tea making facilities in the bungalows? As i'm from England, this is most important as we cannot be without our cups of tea!!

lincolnshire
Level Contributor
47 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: sun island 14th August

Oh! I'am sure your brother inlaw is a great guy! he must be married to your sister!!!!!!!!!! and going on hoilday with you!

Have great time anyway and go steady on the tea bags!

Happy hols.

Lincs
Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: sun island 14th August

Well he's not a bad old stick really, but his spelling is atrocious!! He cant spell 'Holiday' or 'really' for a start ;)

He is a very fortunate man being married to such a wonderful woman and having such a gorgeous sister in law too!!

Not long now eh?

10. Re: sun island 14th August

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2009, 12:18