We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sugar free drinks on all inclusive

Chorley, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
sugar free drinks on all inclusive

Hi anyone that's been to vilamendhoo recently. trying to find out if any sugar free drinks are available(or 'diet' soft drinks) on the A/I deal. Or am I on water for 2 weeks!

glad of any info

thanks

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
9,417 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sugar free drinks on all inclusive

Hi

Their website states that diet Coke is included in AI:

vilamendhooisland.com/accommodation/all-incl…

OD

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,173 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sugar free drinks on all inclusive

Hi - welcome to the forum.

Not been to Vila, but sugar free drinks have been available on all of the islands I've visited, including AI deals. Can't see any reason why it would be different on Vila, so you should be okay.

SL

Hampshire
Level Contributor
2,324 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: sugar free drinks on all inclusive

Hi Shirley

Sugar free drinks are important to me also (diabetic) - to make sure there are no problems of supply while I am there I e-mail the resort 4 weeks and 2 weeks before arrival - this lets the island know how important the diet drinks are for me.

Like SunLover I have never had a problem.

Thanks

Richard from PurelyMaldives

Chorley, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: sugar free drinks on all inclusive

thanks for this reassurance- when in doubt ask officer Dibble ! Can't wait for my hols after the grey cold weather in lancashire Shirley

Chorley, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: sugar free drinks on all inclusive

as an added safety measure- will follow your advice and email the resort. thanks for taking the trouble to reply.

cheers

Shirley

Chorley, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: sugar free drinks on all inclusive

thanks for replying so soon Sunlover- much appreciated. Off to buy a new snorkel- can't wait for hols. my first trip to Maldives but after Red Sea which had amazing house coral reef I'm looking forward to another 2 weeks of breathtaking underwater experience.

Shirley

South Wales
Level Contributor
928 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: sugar free drinks on all inclusive

Just for your information Richard, there are no sugar free drinks on AI on Embudu....they are there but you have to pay for them.

Debs

Yorkshire, United...
Level Contributor
557 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: sugar free drinks on all inclusive

When we were there in September last year they deifinitely had diet coke and soda water on the AI plan and even stocked it in the mini bar. I don't really drink other soft drinks so couldn't say either way what else there was. However the mixers in the mini bar such as tonic and bitter lemon looked like full sugar varieties from memory. Hope you have a great time!

9. Re: sugar free drinks on all inclusive

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 June 2013, 20:17
Get answers to your questions about Southern Ari Atoll