We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ferry timings and rates

Pune, India
Level Contributor
14 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Ferry timings and rates

Guys,

Where can I get this? I plan to reach Male airport on Aug 13th and travel to South Ari Atoll.

Sid

Lincolnshire...
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
7,976 posts
274 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ferry timings and rates

Welcome to the forum. Which island are you going to?

Northern Ireland...
Level Contributor
9,124 posts
286 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ferry timings and rates

I take it u are going to a local island as ferries don't go to resort islands

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,659 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ferry timings and rates

Ferries only go to local islands (in other words not islands with hotels on) so you need to let us know which island you're planning to travel to. Also bear in mind that sometimes there aren't daily direct ferries to smaller islands, so not only may you have to change en route but also if the next ferry only goes three times a week, you may have to wait for a connection!

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,659 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ferry timings and rates

Also, remember that August is the monsoon season and you'll be crossing deep ocean waters in possibly pouring rain and high waves. South Ari Atoll is around 90km from Male so it's quite a journey.

5. Re: Ferry timings and rates

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 April 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Southern Ari Atoll