We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Excursions re Sun Island

London, United...
Level Contributor
653 posts
Save Topic
Excursions re Sun Island

Hi there..!!

Is there a list that you can print out for any extra excursions that are not included in the 'All Inclusive' package eg Night fishing.

These trips you will obviously have to pay for but i would like to know 'ball park' figure of costs etc...

My two girls are looking foward to hopefully seeing a few dolphins on our trip next year, and if we have to book a separate trip i would like to know possible cost of this, want to make sure we have enough money for these kind of things, i know you take a chance anyways and we still may not see any dolphins on the trip, but i would like to know anyways..?

If there are no possibilities of any extra excursions this is not a problem as i know from reading reviews there is a lot to keep us all 'occupied' etc..

Thanks for any help..!!

cfc
Crawley, United...
Level Contributor
1,349 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Excursions re Sun Island

lok in the passage way between the reception and bar.there you will find the notice board which lists each trip which start as i remember around $20 per head..they include dolphins,fishing and island hopping.

ive seen dolphins on the sunset fishing trip and also during the day off the beach which is free lolol

2. Re: Excursions re Sun Island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2009, 23:16
Get answers to your questions about Southern Ari Atoll