We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

For Attn Of KAnthony

Dos cerveza, por...
Level Contributor
3,883 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
For Attn Of KAnthony

So you were gonna sneak away at the end of April without announcing it formally on here? I saw it tucked away in the weather thread............lol..... The change to Conrad can't be that bad, can it?

Seriously though, thank you for all your help you've given me & others. You helped me plan my trip to a tee & removed any concerns I had about, well pretty much anything. 'Twas a pleasure to meet you last year & I'm sure the Hilton will be sorry to see you go............

I'm sure I speak for all of us when I write that you have always been accommodating, helpful & polite, both on forum & in person. A real asset to the Maldives Hilton. All the very best wherever you end up & pop in here from time to time to say hello to the regulars.........

Thanks again Katherine & all da best.............

PS - If they're recruiting for your replacement, be sure to bear me in mind :o)))

Level Contributor
11,355 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: For Attn Of KAnthony

Will this mean you take the 'black list' with you and I am free ... or will you tell on me?

sussex. uk
Level Contributor
308 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: For Attn Of KAnthony

Hilton Maldives is losing a big piece of their jigsaw with you going and so is TA without your helpful and considerate responses.

Sadly we never met (you were away when I visited last year) but your posts were of great asisstance in organising a superb surprise holiday for my wife.

Good luck with your future employment Katherine.

M

PS should Rex fail the interview please put my name forward!!!!!

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
77 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: For Attn Of KAnthony

You will be missed greatly! You were our main reason why we decided to come the 26 hours on planes to the Hilton!!

Thank you so much for all your fantastic responses and good humor! I have followed your posts for about a year and even after our visit find your answers helpful! We were lucky enough to meet you during the fantastic Hilton fire drill a week ago on our visit (my son is still talking about it!)

Best of luck and thank you for all the time and energy you put forth to answer our questions!

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,659 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: For Attn Of KAnthony

LOL, I'm not gone yet so you're stuck with me for another month a least and I'll ask my replacement to carry on posting here. Talking of replacements, we're still looking, so start sending your CVs in to the usual address. It would be helpful if you could fake a minimum of five years' international hotel PR experience.

I'm staying with Hilton, just transferring to another country.

Vegas: hope you're collecting Starwood Preferred Guest points!

West Sussex, United...
Level Contributor
857 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: For Attn Of KAnthony

Hi Kay

On the Trip Advisor you have been excellant at answering all manor of questions thrown at you. I do hope you 'pop in' this Forum from time to time to see what we are moaning about next ; o ).

It will unfortunate not to meet you before you leave the Island but will wish you all the best on you new Hilton venture.

Good luck and all the best x

Paddy & Debs

Ps Who do we complain to about the 'Building work' ;o )

MC
Level Contributor
382 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: For Attn Of KAnthony

Dear Kanthony,

We are leaving for the Maldives on Friday so I hope we'll get a chance to thank you in person for all the precious help you have given us in the past months. You have undeniably set our minds at ease.

Hope to see you soon,

Stephanie and Lorenzo

Glasgow UK
Level Contributor
121 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: For Attn Of KAnthony

A huge thank you from me too Kanthony for all the invaluable advice you have provided on the forum. We were over while you were in Germany so didnt get a chance to thank you in person but your posts here really helped make our holiday fantastic.

Best of luck...

Cotswolds, United...
Destination Expert
for Maldives, North Male Atoll, Southern Ari Atoll, Lhaviyani Atoll
Level Contributor
4,628 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: For Attn Of KAnthony

sorry to hear you are leaving Maldives, you will no doubt be missed not by the regulars and irregulars but also by us "Experts" who could confidently leave it all up to you to answer questions regarding the Hilton.

Hopefully you will still pop up on the forum and keep in touch .......

.....................activegirl

Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Level Contributor
422 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: For Attn Of KAnthony

Even though I have never met you, I was saddened to hear that you are moving on. You have been such a big help and will be missed by all.

Warm wishes at your new location! I hope they appreciate you there as much as we do at TA.

10. Re: For Attn Of KAnthony

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2009, 12:22
Get answers to your questions about Rangali Island