We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which English Travel Agents Cover The Hilton Maldives Resort

Burnley...
Level Contributor
79 posts
Save Topic
Which English Travel Agents Cover The Hilton Maldives Resort

Just wondering which English travel agents I could book through, who has the best deals etc?

Solihull, United...
Level Contributor
186 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Which English Travel Agents Cover The Hilton Maldives Resort

Most of the travel agents will sell the Hilton - Kuoni & Hayes & Jarvis certainly do - depends who you want to fly with. Kuoni base their prices on the dreaded Monarch and Hayes & Jarvis on First Choice or Sri Lanken.

Surrey
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Which English Travel Agents Cover The Hilton Maldives Resort

Virgin Holidays have very good prices and use Qatar Airways one of the only 5* airlines. We're booked for 9th July 2007. Can't wait it will be my dream holiday.

Manchester, Uk.
Level Contributor
747 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which English Travel Agents Cover The Hilton Maldives Resort

Hi,

It's also in the Thomson a la Carte and Thomas Cook Signature brochures too.

Regards, Lisa.

spain
Level Contributor
784 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Which English Travel Agents Cover The Hilton Maldives Resort

lauraelle6

try caroline@stylishresorts.com

Old Library

45A High Street

Hampton Wick

Kingston-upon-Thames

Surrey KT1 4DG

United Kingdom

Tel: 020 8255 1738

Fax: 020 8943 1274

I have no involvement with this company. I just book my hoilday with them.

sunshinebob

PS... had ( more than a ) few beers up your way in the Commecial , The Craven Heffer and in The Sparrow Hawk recently... a good night was had by all.. Haftners Pies rule.!!!

Bath, UK
Level Contributor
99 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Which English Travel Agents Cover The Hilton Maldives Resort

We've booked with Virgin as they gave us the best deal, although Elegant Resorts are also very good and not as expensive as you might think, they're definitely worth a look.

Wakefield, England
Level Contributor
29 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Which English Travel Agents Cover The Hilton Maldives Resort

We have booked via Thomas Cook who price matched what we saw on the internet saving us nearly £2000 on their price for a deluxe beach villa.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,659 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Which English Travel Agents Cover The Hilton Maldives Resort

All the major tour operators have the Hilton Maldives in their brochures, as do a lot of the smaller operators too.

Level Contributor
11,355 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Which English Travel Agents Cover The Hilton Maldives Resort

Please google up airline network and look at flight plus hotel. You will be amazed at their prices compared to the brochures and they fly you out with Emirates. Obviously some flights are more expensive but they go from regional airports as well. I have used them 4 times and they have been excellent. I used to go with Kuoni for some trips. I never go anywhere other than Airline Network when travelling east.

england
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Which English Travel Agents Cover The Hilton Maldives Resort

try david@trailblazetravel.co.uk

he has given me some quotes which were hard to beat on the high street.

Otherwise its in Virgin worldwide upto dec 2007 Thomsons have just quoted me also.

and check out brides and beaches web site, they will quote hope this helps, we are hoping to book soon for our honeymoon next year.:-)

RLN
Cambridge
Level Contributor
20 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Which English Travel Agents Cover The Hilton Maldives Resort

We've just booked with Season in Style (http://www.seasonsinstyle.com). We have a spa water villa for a week in early March 2008, for around £6250 for two of us. (The 7th night was free due to a promotion). The flights seem reasonable in terms of timings (i.e. at sensible times of day, with only an hour or so to kill in Doha airport). We're flying with Qatar from Heathrow.

The travel agency have a concierge who will book your excursions, spa treatments, restaurants etc. for you. She's been very proactive at sending us all the relevant brochures and so on.

Get answers to your questions about Rangali Island