We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone's Reethi Beach Blog

Boston UK
Level Contributor
1,050 posts
64 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone's Reethi Beach Blog

As requested by a couple of fellow Tripadvisor contributors, here's the 2013 Reethi Beach Blog. Free and open to anyone, so it may go on long after such folk as myself are home and miserable again! Online BA check-in opens in just over an hour. I'm about to have something to eat, then check in, print Boarding Passes and perhaps a couple of the finest brandies before bedtime! It has just been my birthday and my family know me well, so the brandy stocks are well in credit, quality stuff too. Mrs Bonters, meanwhile, is already well and truly in the holiday spirit and is into a rather large G & T indoors, despite a decent quantity of vino at our daughter's house not long ago. I don't give her long before she's ready for bed! Happy Days. :-)

Kent, England
Level Contributor
4,471 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Anyone's Reethi Beach Blog

For anyone who will be there this Sunday....

We will be having a little get together to celebrate our wedding, (think) we've organised a cake to share with a few drinks and maybe on for a little boogie!

Ill add info to this thread once its finalised with Nic but all TA members welcome :-D

suffolk
Level Contributor
3,663 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Anyone's Reethi Beach Blog

Thanks for the invite.

Are you paying for our flights also Jody?

John

england
Level Contributor
2,450 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Anyone's Reethi Beach Blog

This sounds like a holiday not to be missed. Have a great time and wish I was there.

Cumbria, United...
Level Contributor
3,446 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Anyone's Reethi Beach Blog

It looks like we are in the minority here - half the forum has decamped to the Baa Atoll! Hope you all have a great time and looking forward to your posts!

Level Contributor
325 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Anyone's Reethi Beach Blog

Hi Bonters Happy Birthday for the other day.

Boston UK
Level Contributor
1,050 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Anyone's Reethi Beach Blog

Sat waiting for the seaplane now, in need of cold beer!

Level Contributor
1,608 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Anyone's Reethi Beach Blog

I think I am getting as excited as you are Bonters!

Jody, excited for you too, hope the big day goes well and have a great TA get together. Not jealous, honest.

Bedford
Destination Expert
for Samana Province
Level Contributor
4,610 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: Anyone's Reethi Beach Blog

We will be with you in spirit Jody. Best wishes for the wedding and the rest of your married life.

brentwood
Level Contributor
176 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
29. Re: Anyone's Reethi Beach Blog

Looking forward to your daily reports Bonters, you already have 3 pages on this thread, and your not there yet, you have a lot of support from Reethi fans, so keep up the good work.

Foe those of us that are waiting for our time to return, it makes very good reading, and the banter between posters is also good.

Enjoy your first of many Beers, and G & T's.

Bamboos

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
4,325 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
30. Re: Anyone's Reethi Beach Blog

Excellent, nearly there then - maybe have a first update for this evening ;)

Have a relaxing first day