We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A couple of reethi questions

Which Baa Atoll hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
foolsgold__
Level Contributor
16 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
A couple of reethi questions

Very very nearly booking gorgeous Reethi... I just wanted to ask a couple of questions from you guys before taking the plunge. Mostly these are about shade and breeze (I don't like getting over-hot) and room facilities.

1. Do you get any free bottled water in your (Reethi) villa or do you have to buy it? How much is a big bottle? Can you get it anywhere else (e.g. - the gym?)

2. Do all the allocated beach loungers come with a parasol? I've read somewhere that the Reethi villa ones don't, and I think we'll need one.

3. I know the beach villas don't have tea/coffee making facilities. I'm a tea addict... can you request a kettle and teabags, milk etc or do beach villa people have to go to a bar for their fix? I can't get out of bed before my first cuppa! If so, we may have to take a travel kettle, tea bags and Marvel milk... it's not exactly luxury though!

4. Are there shady areas to sit in the bars/restaurants? Last time we went to the Maldives we were grateful for shady areas in the hot sun and I'm not sure how pleasant breakfast and lunch will be without shade.

5. I realise weather predictions are pretty unreliable... but is it likely to be breezy at the start of May (May 1st) and is there a prevailing wind direction? I'm wondering if we'll want some breeze.

6. Do they fumigate for mosquitoes? If not... are we likely to get bitten?

Thank you! It's probably nit-picking... but it would be useful to know.

Manchester, United...
14 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: A couple of reethi questions

thanks for that :)

Cumbria, United...
Level Contributor
3,446 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: A couple of reethi questions

The AI at Reethi is outlined here

reethibeach.com/reethi-a-to-z_14_3408745834.…

13. Re: A couple of reethi questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 July 2014, 06:17