We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Few Quick Questions

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
46 posts
Save Topic
Few Quick Questions

Just a few quick questions if someone wouldn't mind answering for me. We are going in 15 days for our honeymoon!! Can't wait!!

Plugs are they the UK standard 3 pin sockets or do we need an adaptor?

Is there CD players in the room, we just want a little quite music at night?

Is there hair driers in your room as standard?

Is there free wifi in any of the bars or reception? As we would like to skype to our little ones while we are away.

Is it the norm to have your suitcases follow you on a seperate plane/boat later in the day or next day? Or do you get to keep your luggage on the plane you go on?

Don't know wether to put a few things in our hand luggage eg swimming stuff tshirt shorts etc.

Thanks in advance for answering my questions :)

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
46 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Few Quick Questions

Thanks John saved myself a few kgs for something else then!! Haha

Halstead, United...
Level Contributor
985 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Few Quick Questions

We always put our swimwear in the hand luggage and a little pot of suncream, the first thing I love to do is get in that sea!! If the cases were late I have my essentials and if not I don't have to rummage to find a bikini!! We always pack our cases with some of each others clothes in each just incase we lose one, never have done as yet!!

I pack one pair of flip flops and scuba shoes, never really use the flip flops and come home with super soft feet!

You'll love it, start saving for your second honeymoon!!

13. Re: Few Quick Questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 November 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Baa Atoll
Recent Conversations