We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Returning guests to Reethi

Newton Abbot, Devon
Level Contributor
275 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Returning guests to Reethi

We are returning to Reethi Beach in March celebrating our wedding aniversary on the 16th March. Can anyone tell me do you get a free meal at the Saima Restaurant as returning guests or celebrating your WA.

Sea Explorer
Scuba & Snorkeling
Soleni Dive Centre
Boat Tours, Boat Hire, Scuba & Snorkeling, Shark Diving
suffolk
Level Contributor
3,747 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Returning guests to Reethi

Yes you do and very nice it is to.

If you wanted the meal on your anniversary, I'm sure they'd oblige.

John

Newton Abbot, Devon
Level Contributor
275 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Returning guests to Reethi

Thanks John.

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
203 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Returning guests to Reethi

I've already emailed and booked a table in there for the 13th March as it's my husband's birthday. I've mentioned i'm a returner so assuming/hoping they'll do this as the free one. Mind you I think the plan is to go again the week after so will have to pay for one of them! We only arrive on the 11th so wanted to make sure we had a table. Email ahead and i'm sure they'll reserve it for you.

Newton Abbot, Devon
Level Contributor
275 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Returning guests to Reethi

We arrive on the 9th March, I will be e-mailing Reethi soon and try and book a table too. May see you there? Peter

5. Re: Returning guests to Reethi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 January 2015, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Baa Atoll
Recent Conversations