We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather Update from Maldives (Filitheyo)

Rome, Italy
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka, Maldives
Level Contributor
11,126 posts
80 reviews
Save Topic
Weather Update from Maldives (Filitheyo)

Arrived in Maldives yesterday and it was raining.

Arrived in Filitheyo last evening and it was raining.

it rained all night - non stop- until now (9am)

but it's still really warm. and people go snorkeling and diving anyways, but not us. waiting for some sunshine. according to the weather forecast the sun should be back tomorrow.

so, if we are not online tomorrow, then it means the sun is back :)

so, hope not to be back online for the next ten days :D

ciao

Reading
Level Contributor
203 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather Update from Maldives (Filitheyo)

We left Saturday morning, yesterday (I think, confused days!) and it was belting it down and had been for about 24 hours.

I'm sure the sun will come out soon, go snorkling when it's raining, you won't even notice the rain! Have a fab time, I am not glad to be home haha

Rome, Italy
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka, Maldives
Level Contributor
11,126 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather Update from Maldives (Filitheyo)

Hey Katie,

we have been here since Saturday, and so far we have had two whole days of sun and awesome snorkeling, and the Cloudy and rain at night (which is very nice, given the heat) gonna be here for one more week, hope to do some more snorkeling.

cheers

3. Re: Weather Update from Maldives (Filitheyo)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 June 2012, 04:16
Get answers to your questions about Faafu Atoll