We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Meal Plans in Bandos

Singapore
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Meal Plans in Bandos

Hi Everyone,

Will I be able to decide on the meal plans only when we reach the resort? I am looking at the Bandos website but I don't see the Half or Full board options on its booking page, neither can I find the prices of their meal plans. I wrote to them for reservation and to request for their menu as well (so that we can look at their ala-carte prices) but has not received any replies in 3 days (if I'm impatient then I'm sorry heh).

If anyone has some advice to spare, it will be much, much appreciated.

2 replies to this topic
London, United...
Level Contributor
374 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Meal Plans in Bandos

You can certainly pre-book any meal plan, from B&B to AI, but I agree the island's website isn't very user-friendly. I would email them again and ask for rates and menus. I do have copies of the menus if you'd like me to send you them but you would have to message me your email address, don't put it on a public forum.

Paula from Magic of Maldives

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
5 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Meal Plans in Bandos

I got a reply from them with a link which shows price for all the different menus of all the restaurants, water sports, excursions, etc. Message me your email address and I can send it to you.

Reply to: Meal Plans in Bandos
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Kaafu Atoll
More Kaafu Atoll Topics