We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bandos Resort

London, United...
Level Contributor
90 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Bandos Resort

Hi everyone,

Booked to go to Bandos resort 26th of this month, I really can not wait!!!!

Any advice/tips please.

Price of open water diving,

weather in June/July

Food and spa prices (rough guide)

Is it cool at night?

Are the night fishing trips any good and reasonable.

Are the sharks SCARY!!!

And is it really paradise, because we really can not wait, 13 sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for any replys xx

Stourbridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,103 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bandos Resort

Diving costs, look at this link it gives you all the diving prices www.divemed.net/Files/Dive%20Bandos.pdf

Weather June/July, if i knew the answer to that one i would be a millionaire :-)) maybe sun maybe rain maybe showers maybe a bit of all three or maybe wall to wall sun, lets hope for the later as i go on the 23rd to fiha.

Dont know about food and spa prices, but a tiger beer is $5.00 cocktail approx $4 depending which one you have

Is it cool at night, NO

Night fishing trips are usually good fun and cost about $26

No the sharks are not scary, they are more scared of you than you are of them, sometimes inquisitive but the most beautiful of creatures just dont hassle them,

and finally is it really paradise YES, have a great time you will be blown away by the maldives

regards susie

London, United...
Level Contributor
90 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bandos Resort

Thanks for the reply, very helpful!

And I am getting more excited by the day!!!

12 days and counting!!!

3. Re: Bandos Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2009, 16:20