We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Does Summer Island have a reasonable house reef?

Which North Male Atoll hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Belfast
Level Contributor
743 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
Does Summer Island have a reasonable house reef?

Can anyone tell me what the snorkeling is like straight off the beach on Summer Island? Know they do 2 free snorkeling trips per day so am beginning to assume it's pretty much like off Club Faru- not so good? Have choice of going to Summer Island end of April or Biyadoo end of May for reasonable price.

Les

Belfast
Level Contributor
743 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Does Summer Island have a reasonable house reef?

It's a moot point now! Have booked Biyadoo for 25 May-yahoo!

Notts UK
Level Contributor
521 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Does Summer Island have a reasonable house reef?

I think that's a good choice. I too looked at SIV but eventually settled on Biyadhoo as it gets such rave reviews from the regulars on here, especially for the snorkelling and diving. Not going until August but am already counting down the days.

Stourbridge, United...
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
2,048 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Does Summer Island have a reasonable house reef?

Hi Les

sorry for the late reply only just got back off holiday but definately Biyadoo is the best choice for snorkeling off the beach

regards susie

4. Re: Does Summer Island have a reasonable house reef?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2009, 07:22