We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

E mail address for Chaaya Island Dhonveli

Which North Male Atoll hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Fareham uk
Level Contributor
26 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
E mail address for Chaaya Island Dhonveli

Hi, have been trying to contact Dhonveli direct with a request for our stay in May, does anyone have a current email address for them, have tried e mail addresses listed in the forum some time ago and these messages have been returned. hope you can help.

Cotswolds, United...
Destination Expert
for Maldives, North Male Atoll, Southern Ari Atoll, Lhaviyani Atoll
Level Contributor
4,626 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: E mail address for Chaaya Island Dhonveli

Hi Philips ..... you may have been using the old pre-refurbished Dhonveli email address, use the one on "contact us link" on their website:

www.chaayahotels.com/nhotel.cfm…

assuming it's not the same email addy.

......activegirl

UK
Level Contributor
233 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: E mail address for Chaaya Island Dhonveli

Have a look at the following website:

http://www.chaayamaldives.co.uk

I was directed there when I asked a question about Dhonveli on this site. It is well worth viewing, has lots of info and photo's of all 3 of the Chaaya resorts. We are off to Dhonveli in November.

Bulkington
Level Contributor
108 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: E mail address for Chaaya Island Dhonveli

Hi P Family

Join the chaaya resorts forum as directed on the last mail, they have loads of useful information to share on all Chaaya resorts.

We are there in May aswell so maybe see you there :-)

Clare

Fareham uk
Level Contributor
26 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: E mail address for Chaaya Island Dhonveli

Hi have checked out the links mentioned thanks for your help everyone, Ive actually now e mailed the Male office of Chaaya resorts and hope they will pass it on, will let you know how I get on. Sharon

Glasgow
Level Contributor
4 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: E mail address for Chaaya Island Dhonveli

I emailed that office too and have yet to get a reply, so don't hold your breath!

merseyside
Level Contributor
234 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: E mail address for Chaaya Island Dhonveli

Had the same problem myself. Eventually got a reply from www.fom.dhonveli@chaayahotels.com.mv when I sent them an e-mail last month. We are also going in May, might see you there!

7. Re: E mail address for Chaaya Island Dhonveli

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 October 2009, 09:20