We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chaaya Island Dhon Veli or Chaaya Reef Ellaidhoo or Kuredu

Spalding, Lincs
Level Contributor
225 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Chaaya Island Dhon Veli or Chaaya Reef Ellaidhoo or Kuredu

Help please - which Island should I go to?? Not looking for anything in particular apart from s lovely beach with soft white sand!!

Thanks

Divide, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
14,474 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Chaaya Island Dhon Veli or Chaaya Reef Ellaidhoo or Kuredu

you kinda managed to pick all losers for your own requirements ... I second reethi and all the suggestions heather made above .. would add eriyadu , makunudu , vilamendhoo , maayafushi , madoogali and dhiggiri to the list

Spalding, Lincs
Level Contributor
225 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Chaaya Island Dhon Veli or Chaaya Reef Ellaidhoo or Kuredu

What travel companies would I find those with - Ive looked at Hayes & Jarvis, Virgin & Cosmos - the islands I mentioned are the only ones in our budget apart from biyadhoo - would that fit the bill as far as beaches are concerned and what is the food like?

Lincolnshire...
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
8,617 posts
289 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Chaaya Island Dhon Veli or Chaaya Reef Ellaidhoo or Kuredu

Try Purely Maldives - their prices on the web site are for accommodation, taxes and transfers. They will package in a scheduled flight if you email them your requirements. We use Emirates from Manchester.

purelymaldives.co.uk/content/purely-maldives

14. Re: Chaaya Island Dhon Veli or Chaaya Reef Ellaidhoo or Kuredu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 August 2014, 05:17