We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dhonveli beach resort and spa weather in November

Which North Male Atoll hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Dhonveli beach resort and spa weather in November

Hi all

I have booked this resort early November and have read mixed reviews some great some not so,

I am sure I will let you know what I think on my return.

This is my first time in the Maldives I am just hoping the weather will be ok as I believe we are going at the end of the rainy season has anyone been the maldives the first week in November and what was the weather like for you?

Any tips on what to take?

London, United...
Level Contributor
496 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dhonveli beach resort and spa weather in November

The rainy season tends to last into December these days, but no-one can predict the weather for any particular week. It's likely you'll have some cloud and rain, but it's always hot so don't stress, what will be will be.

London, United...
Level Contributor
27,178 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dhonveli beach resort and spa weather in November

As teddington says, no one can tell you, it could be constant rain, wall to wall sun or a mix of both. If you are not going to change your holiday, don't worry about it, it's pointless.

It's also pointless asking what someone else's experience was on previous years, it's irrelevant and has no baring on what it will be like when you are there.

It will be hot, and the monsoon tends to change the end of nov into early dec, so chill, also remember you would have got a very good price because of the time of year you are going.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dhonveli beach resort and spa weather in November

Yes your right, the weather will be what it will be and hope we don't get a full washout,but as you say it will be hot.

I had a spare week in November and fancied going there.so dates were limited due to work commitments.I am sure i will enjoy whatever the weather.

London, United...
Level Contributor
27,178 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dhonveli beach resort and spa weather in November

You'll have a great time, don't worry, the Maldives is very beautiful...:-))

5. Re: Dhonveli beach resort and spa weather in November

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 August 2014, 06:19