We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any of you travlled to One & Only Reethi Rah?

Which North Male Atoll hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Male
1 post
Save Topic
Any of you travlled to One & Only Reethi Rah?

Maldives Exclusive is giving me a great quote to travel to One & Only Reethi Rah iin the Maldives. I am pretty sure it is a great resort, but i would like to hear about a personal experience. If you could tell me about your personal experience and the service i would very much appreciate it.

Divide, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
13,925 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any of you travlled to One & Only Reethi Rah?

depends what you are looking for . you might totally love it . I did not . .. so please share your priorities and expectations . your profile states you are located in the Maldives already ...

Berkshire
Level Contributor
732 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any of you travlled to One & Only Reethi Rah?

We went a couple of years ago and it is a lovely resort with stunning villas and great service.. It is also very large so in most cases you will have to cycle to restaurants/bars or take a buggy. If snorkelling is important to you then you should note that there is pretty much no snorkelling apart from in one area near the main pool. The spa is very large, well laid out with really good and wide variety of treatments.

If your criteria is amazing villas (pool beach villas are the best) with great restaurants and spa then you will love it. We enjoyed our time there but didnt get the Maldivian feel there that we have had at other top end resorts. Feel free to ask any more questions you have.

London
Level Contributor
1,763 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any of you travlled to One & Only Reethi Rah?

Spammie is spot on. Reethi is an amazing place in many respects (especially the sheer range of distinctive touches).

Bruce

www.maldivescomplete.com

4. Re: Any of you travlled to One & Only Reethi Rah?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 March 2015, 05:18