We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfers to Kani-Clubmed

Singapore
Level Contributor
47 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Transfers to Kani-Clubmed

Hi there,

Would like to find out whether is it possible to book speedboat transfers to/from Kani-Clubmed. I read from some reviews that the atoll is only accessible to the Clubmed's own speedboat and not other private speedboat. The charges for clubmed's transfers are exorbitant and would prefer to arrange the transfers on our own. Appreciate your advice. Many thanks in advance.

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
2,080 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfers to Kani-Clubmed

You have to use the transfers through the resort. There is no other choice.

Northern Ireland...
Level Contributor
9,124 posts
286 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfers to Kani-Clubmed

Look at transferotel

Madrid, Spain
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
4,074 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transfers to Kani-Clubmed

But if you book with them, tell that to the resort just in case they don't allow it...

I have seen in the website, they ask about 260€ 2 people in the website. It is a good price, I wouldn't bother with something else...

4. Re: Transfers to Kani-Clubmed

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 June 2015, 06:16